It’s time for another round of The Wash’s Cart Sale event! Applications are now open for participating merchants, so if you are interested in joining this round, please read through this page and submit your information at the bottom.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE MARCH ROUND ARE CLOSED.
EVENT DATES: July 15, 2020 to August 5, 2020
ABOUT THIS ROUND:
Theme: The weather is warming up and here at the Wash, we’re getting ready to kick off our Sun-Sational Summer Cart Sale!
– You will be able to place up to 10 items for sale during this event. You will have an additional 25 prims to use for your logo and any decor you wish to add to your display. (Additional prims for decor may be alloted depending on availability on the sim.)
– The allowed price range on sale items is 25L to 50L.
– Only one person per display. If you have a business partner who wishes to put out items for the event, they need their own display.
– Must have at least 5 items for sale on your display.
– The no scripted vendor rule has been changed: the Caspervend Headless single-item vendors will be allowed. Please be sure to use the headless style if you choose to use the scripted system. (Unclear what this is? Contact Shadowed Luik or Grace Selene for help.)
– Please include at least 1 new item which has not previously been offered in a Wash event.
– If you use premade mesh in your items, please respect the mesh TOS and make your own textures for it. No textures from the template kit. No BIAB or premade textures from a third party.
– No copyrighted images on anything.
– Please keep ad/vendor textures no bigger than 512×512 to help keep image loading time to a minimum.
– If items are system layers please specify in your ad BOM (bake on mesh) and what sizes are included for fitted mesh.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE EVENT
- You must have an in world main store.
- NO resell or BIAB items in store.
- NO affiliate Items.
- No gachas
- Template use is fine as long as you make YOUR OWN textures.
- There must be at least 25 items for sale in your store to considered for entry
- Your av must be at least one year of age.
– Deadline for applications is July 11, 2020 (or when all spots are filled).
– Fees are due upon receipt of your approval letter. First and Second tier spaces are limited and go quickly, so please check with Grace Selene as to availability before making payment. All payments should be made to Oniquee Tomorrow.
- Basic Display – $550L
- Second Tier – $1150L
- First Tier – $1400L
– If you do not belong to the Wash group already, an invitation to join will be sent with your approval letter.
– If you have been a tenant on the Wash sim for 6 months or longer, you will be given a display as close to the front of your store as possible at no charge. If you wish to upgrade to a First or Second tier, you will need to pay the correct adjusted fee.
Thank you for your submission!